I was nominated for the Aesthete Blogger Award by Booksy @ Booktastically Amazing (Thank you for nominating me!), where I will be answering some questions! I hope you guys enjoy this post!
Here are some of the rules:
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Asmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favorite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
Something I admire about the Blogsphere is how creative everyone is! Every day I love seeing my fellow bloggers’ posts because I never know what to expect! Everyone has such pretty blogs, and this community is so supportive. Everyone is so kind, and I love being to share my interests in books with my fellow bloggers!
Something I admire about the world is how easy it is for people to connect these days. Even before the COVID-19 Pandemic, you could find unity online over common issues and find people who have the same interests as you. I love how people are coming together over problems facing our world like the BLM Movement, Climate Change, LGBTQ+ Rights, and much more. It’s so inspiring to see, and it gives me so much hope for the future.
What is your favorite form of creativity?
I would have to say the writing because with being a blogger, I write a lot. I mean, why would I be a blogger if I didn’t enjoy writing. I’m not the best writer, but I love trying to get better and improve on my craft. Another form of creativity that would have to come close is drawing with chalk. I’m the best drawer, but it helps me to relax. I love using tape to map out my designs because it makes them precise and clean (It would drive me crazy if it wasn’t perfect.)
What is your meaning of being a reader. Why do you read?
To me, a reader means that you love to read and have a passion for it. You don’t have to read one topic to be a reader. You can read anything you want from articles, Fiction, nonfiction, audiobooks, ebooks, and whatever floats your boat.
I read because it helps me to relax and takes my mind off things that are bothering me. It takes me away from the world and lets me experience a world somewhat different from mine. I get to read about fantastical adventures and read about characters, who inspire me to keep growing as a person.
Have you ever thought of writing a book? And if so, how’s it going so far?
I have had thoughts in the past about writing a book. I even did for a while, but then I gave up on it. I realized that it wasn’t me for me and that I would rather, read a book than write one. Reading has always been my number one passion, and writing is a little further down the list.
Are you an artist? Do you draw, sing, dance…
Yes, I’m a musician. I having been playing the clarinet for seven years now, and I have been in a band for all those years. I’m not going to pursue being a musician, but rather it’s a hobby for me. It’s something fun for me to do.
What is one thing you live for and would sacrifice a thousand lifetimes to still have?
I would say, my family. They mean everything to me, and I would do anything for them. They are here to support me and always love me no matter what will happen. I’m the person I am today because of them, and I’m grateful for them.
Nominate 7 lovely people:
- Ahaana @ Windows to the Worlds
- Mash @ Mashlovesbooks
- Saima @ Stories with Saima
- Ella @ Ella isn’t reading
- Saniya @ sunnysidereviews
- Cherry @ Letters to the Lost
- Ritz @ Living, Loving and Reading
- How did you get into reading?
- What book cover describes your personality?
- Do have any special talents?
- What’s your favorite thing about your life?